Waters Edge Events Center shares its parking lot with several buildings located on a single campus. We have worked with the venue to identify special parking for our event that will not interfere with parking for other tenants. For your convenience, attached is a map of the Water’s Edge campus and identified parking for the event.
Shuttle busses will be available for you to utilize beginning at approximately 4:45 PM. However, if the weather is nice and you so choose, you may walk the short distance from the parking lot to the event center (building #4687).
From downtown Baltimore:
- Take the exit toward I-95 N
- Take exit 33B on the left for I-95 N toward New York
- Follow for about 9.5 miles then take exit 74/MD-152 toward Joppatowne/Fallston
- Continue toward MD-152 S/Mountain Rd.
- Turn right onto MD-152 S/Mountain Rd.
- Follow for about 0.8 miles then turn left onto US-40 E/Pulaski Hwy.
- Take US-40 E for about 6 miles to Bata Blvd.
- Make a right onto Bata Blvd.
- Make another right onto Millennium Dr.
- Take I-676 E to Vine St. Expy.
- After about 0.5 miles, keep right at the fork
- Follow signs for I-95 S/Chester/Philadelphia International Airport
- Merge onto I-95 S
- Follow for about 74 miles, then take exit 80 for MD-543
- Turn left onto MD-543 E/Riverside Pkwy
- After about 2 miles turn left onto US-40 W/Pulaski Hwy.
- Make the first left onto Bata Blvd.
- Turn right onto Millennium Dr.