HarfordGlenHeading
EditRegion8 EditRegion6

OVERVIEW

Harford Glen is the environmental education facility for the Harford County Public Schools. Acquired from the federal government in 1948 as surplus property, the tract consists of approximately 340 acres of upland woods, coniferous woods, open fields, two major streams, numerous smaller tributaries, marsh, and open water. Improvements include the original mansion house, a dining hall, two dormitories, classrooms, pavilion, and restroom, and shower facilities.

Winters Run Dormitory

   

Plumtree Run Dormitory