Welcome to the
Harford County Public Schools
ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT STAFF
A listing of Interscholastic Athletics Office staff and Athletic Directors of each
Harford County High School
2016 ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES HANDBOOK FOR INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETICS
A copy of the rules and regulations governing high school Interscholastic Athletics
in Harford County Public Schools
Maryland Public Secondary Schools
Athletic Association (MPSSAA)
Attached please find a link to the website for the Maryland Public Secondary Schools
Athletic Association. The MPSSAA is an association made up of public high schools
from each of the 24 school systems in the state of Maryland.
SPORTS PHYSICAL SCHEDULE
All students must have a physical examination in order to participate in
athletics. This physical exam will be valid from June 8 through the following
June 7. Local physicians provide low-cost physical exams as a convenience
to students. The current exam schedule is posted here. Physical forms may
be found in the Forms link below.
SPORTS SEASON START DATES
Practice start dates of the three sport seasons are:
- Fall: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
- Winter: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Spring: Thursday, March 1, 2018
Athletics participation fees are required for all athletes. See High School Extracurricular Participation Fees
for additional information.
HCPS ATHLETIC TICKET PRICES
Ticket prices for high school athletic games 2016-2017:
State Playoff Games
Multiple Event Game Passes:
- Adults: $5
- Students and children 7 years and older: $5
- Children under 7 and Senior Citizens age 60 and above: FREE
- Students may purchase a pass for $20 that is valid for all games at their school only for the entire school year.
- Adults may purchase a pass for $25 that is valid for any 10 games at their childï¿½s school during the school year.
A schedule of athletic contests for the current season can be accessed through County
Sports Zone. You may view and print schedules for each school in all sports from
this link. You may also register to receive email alerts if any changes are made
to a school athletic schedule.